McCarty Metro Puzzle
No one answer all the questions correctly last month, so nobody took home the new car, cash and Caribbean vacation. If you know the answers to this month, submit them in a regular e-mail to me, or click below. I will e-mail the correct responses to the entrants.
Mr. McCarty's 5 Questions
1. What do the names Billy, Bob, Johnny, Paul, Pat, Lar, and Artie have in common?
2. What year was this month's Jerry's World originally published?
3. Who lived directly across the street from us on Sussex?
4. Who lived directly behind us on Sussex?
5. If you added all the single digits on our Sussex phone number and added all the single digits of the address on North York, what would be the answer?
Click here to send me your answers
Click Here To Go To Next Page
Click Here To Return To Metro Home Page